Neymar: ‘If you’re not happy somewhere, you have to leave that place’

AS Saint-Etienne v Paris Saint-Germain - Ligue 1
Photo by Jean Catuffe/Getty Images

Neymar has spoken about persisting rumors that he would leave Paris Saint-Germain to re-join Barcelona in an interview with France Football. The Brazilian said he was fully committed to PSG for the time being but left the door open for next summer.
“Today, I’m a Parisian. I give 100%. I will give my life on the pitch so PSG wins,” the former Barcelona and Santos forward explained.
“I never wanted to hurt anyone, but in my opinion, if you are not happy somewhere, you have to leave,” the Brazilian was also quoted as saying.
Neymar insisted that he did not leave Barcelona to try to win the Ballon d’Or, and that his goal is not individual prizes. Instead, he said he wanted new challenges.
On the subject of the Ballon d’Or, Neymar spoke about his former teammate, and the most recent winner, Lionel Messi.
“Messi is an incredible player. He is the best I have ever seen play. It’s not strange that he has six Ballon d’Ors, because he’s been at the top for so many years. There should be a Ballon d’Or just for him,” the Brazilian said.
“I will always love Messi,” he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post