BBNaija’s Ex-housemate Bisola, Left Confused After Stumbling On Cartoon Her Daughter Was Watching



BBNaija’s ex-housemate Bisola, disclosed how bewildered she was after stumbling on a cartoon her daughter, Leyla, was watching she (Leyla) has good monsters.
Bisola who asked what these cartoons are teaching kids, tweeted;
“Pls is there anything like a Nice/good monster? Cos stumbled on a cartoon Leyla’s watching and it’s called Monster something and she says,they are nice monsters.
So I asked her “if you call your friend a nice monster in school will he or she like it?” What are cartoons promoting?”
The Big Brother Naija finalist daughter, Leyla, clocked 8years old on June 12 and she had some sweet words to celebrate her daughter with.
‘My little angel. My princess is 8 today. I’m thankful for this wonderful miracle God blessed me with,’ Bisola wrote.
She added, ‘To party with Leyla please go to her school and take one gift pack Lool.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post